An established Firm of Auditors and Chartered Accountants is looking for a Senior Auditor to join their team in Kenilworth, Cape Town.
This Senior Auditor role involves completing working paper files, leading teams on audit / review engagements, managing daily staff movements, workflow and budgets, reporting to the audit supervisor /manager, client relationship development and various audit / review related duties.
Given the size of this medium-sized firm, the role allows for development and growth in various principles and further offers great career growth opportunities.
Requirements for the position include:
- B Comm with or without Honours or similar qualification
- Completed SAICA articles to prepare working paper files and AFS
- Passionate about auditing and desire to remain in profession
- Experience in Pastel, MS Office and Caseware
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Own transport essential (including valid SA driver’s license)
Annual package negotiable based on qualifications and experience. Package includes participation in annual profit sharing bonus scheme after one year. Position offers flexible working hours.
(Annual package R240 000 – R276 000, based on qualifications and experience)